Going on a diet can be tough for most because one of the first things you have to do when going on a diet is giving up snacks, especially sweet and sugary ones. However, this doesn’t mean that tasty snacks are unavailable for those on a diet or those who want to eat healthier.
Buttered toast, especially on wheat bread, can be a good substitute for unhealthy snacks like chips and candy. So, if you’re on a diet or simply looking for healthier alternatives to munch on, we have got the recipe for you.
This toast recipe is not only healthy and great for diets, be it keto or vegan, but it’s also easy to make and can fill your hungry stomach up. Here’s everything you need to know about making buttered toast with fruit.
Ingredients/ Things You Will Need:
- Two slices of Food for Life Baking Ezekiel Bread
- Argania Butter Cinnamon Maple Butter
- Suncore Foods Hemp Seeds
- Honey Sesame
- Ocean Ranch Granola
- Cottage Cheese
Step-by-Step Procedure – How to Make It:
- First, take two slices of Food for Life Baking’s Ezekiel bread and put it in the toaster or toaster oven, either on a sheet pan or on the grates themselves.
- Set the temperature of your toaster oven to around 350 degrees Fahrenheit or around 176 degrees Celsius.
- Set the time to around 4 to 5 minutes.
- Watch the bread around the 2-and-a-half-minute mark.
- Once the bread is toasted and browned to your preference, stop the oven and take out the toast.
- On 1 slice of bread, smear some of Argania Butter’s Cinnamon Maple Butter. Put as much or as little as you want.
- After this, place strawberry slices on top and sprinkle some basil and Suncore Foods’ hemp seeds.
- On the other slice of toasted Ezekiel bread, smear some cottage cheese. Like the other slice, put as much or as little as you want.
- After doing so, place strawberry slices and warmed blueberries on top.
- Add some Ocean Ranch granola on top and sprinkle some honey sesame seeds on top.
Easy and simple, right? With this, you can have a healthier alternative when you suddenly feel a pang of hunger but don’t want to whip up something complicated. Moreover, it’s a great way to start off your day and give you that needed boost of energy.